Friday, September 26, 2008

Chicken and Spinach Lasagna

Chicken and Spinach Lasagna

1 10oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained

2 cups cooked chicken, shredded

2 cups grated chedder cheese

1/3 cup chopped onion

1 Tbsp cornstarch

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

1 Tbsp soy sauce

1 10oz can cream of mushroom

1 cup sour cream

1 41/2 oz jar of sliced mushrooms, drained

1/3 cup mayonnaise

6-8 lasagna noodles, I used the no boil noodles

1 cup grated parmesan cheese

1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, chedder cheese, onion, cornstarch, salt, pepper, soy sauce, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and mayonnaise. Put a layer of noodles in a greased 9x13 pan. Be sure to overlap the noodles. Spread half of mixture over noodles. Place another layer noodles on top and cover with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, then top with pecans. Bake for 1 hour.

4 comments:

Lori said...

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I am always looking for something different to try.

Blessings!

Overwhelmed! said...

Sounds good! :)

I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting the “Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style” recipe exchange again this year, coming up this Friday. I hope you can join me and if you’re willing to help me spread the news, I’m offering a giveaway as well!

Becca said...

This sounds great, thanks!

PAT said...

I came by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving, Jen!

The lasagna sounds very good!