Friday, September 12, 2008

Kid Friendly foods

Overwhelmed with Joy is hosting a kid friendly day today....so here are my picks

Cinnamon Toast....

Toast
Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture.....now I know this sounds simple...but I make my mixture up and leave it in a shaker and it is always ready to go.
Butter

layer bread with butter...sprinkle cinnamon mixture and toast in over on 400 for 10 minutes.


We also do lil smokies and big smokies

hot dogs for big and lil smokies for small
crescent rolls
cheese if desired

For the big ones roll cheese and big hot dog up in roll and bake.....for little ones cut crescents in half and roll up lil smokies....they are always a huge hit at the house....you bake according to crescent roll package...

5 comments:

Carey said...

We make this all the time. My kids love cinnamon sugar..so i mix it up and store a bog container of it, so it is always ready too.

threesidesofcrazy said...

hey adults like it too - YUMMY!

Unknown said...

Cinnamon toast was one of my favorite snacks as a child. I haven't had it in years.

Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, can you believe I'd forgotton about cinnamon toast? I used to love that as a kid! Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to let my kids try it. :)

And we actually love hot dogs or little smokies wrapped in crescent rolls.

Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Kid Friendly Foods Edition recipe exchange. I sure do appreciate it!

Shell in your Pocket said...

That sounds very yummy! I love cinnamon sugar on almost anything!
-Sandy toes