Friday, August 29, 2008

Grape Salad




For more great recipes go on over to see Overwhelmed with Joy it's the Salad Edition....I love salads.

GRAPE SALAD

1 block of cream cheese
1/2 bag of powder sugar ( or more if needed to get smoother texture )
1 capful of vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of cool whip

Beat all of the above ingredients together and spread over red seedless
grapes in the serving dish
Sprinkle brown sugar over the top of mixture and then sprinkle chopped
pecans
over the very top

4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Wow - this sounds interesting! i CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT.

Karen said...

I've made this as a dip for fresh strawberries.

Overwhelmed! said...

Yeah! I'm making this soon. My kids love grapes! :)

Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Salad Edition recipe exchange! I do appreciate it.

Trailboss said...

I have a similar recipe. Creme cheese at room temp, grapes, 1 t of vanilla and 6 packs of Splenda. What a hit!